Carpet Cleaning Services for La Crescenta are here!!!
Why you should clean your carpet all year round
Because the weather condition warms and people head outdoors, it is important that custodial departments don’t lose view of what needs to be accomplished indoors. There are many reasons why carpets should not be overlooked. Doug Berjer product manager for CFR, manufacturers of recycling portable carpet extractors, provides these top ten reasons to have carpets cleaned year round.
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
- Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can enhance the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
- Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
- Helps make carpets much easier to maintain. A lot of carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept completely cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be taken out with regular vacuuming.
- Eliminates spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Extracting them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
- Avoids buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the accumulation of multiple unhealthy contaminants.
- Improves the appearance of any space. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall hygiene of a home or facility.
- Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is well-maintained. This includes the carpeting.
- Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
- Removes dust mites and insects that may have found a home in carpets.
- Maintains the carpet’s manufacturer’s warranty. The majority of carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a particular amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMER SAY ABOUT US
"Dries Quickly - 3 Hours or Less!, Green & Environment Friendly, Advanced Cleaning Technology, If we can't remove it no-one can, IICRC Certified Technicians, Locally Owned & Operated, Complete Guarantee!
We offer a complete menu of commercial and business carpet cleaning services designed to provide businesses and facility managers like yourself the highest quality of service in the industry.
Our local, purpose designed rug cleaning facility ensures that your area rugs are cleaned in a controlled environment. This is important, since it allows us to adjust the cleaning process to suit the style
Tile & Grout Cleaning Grout Clear-sealing Grout Color-sealing Stone Cleaning, Honing and Polishing Granite Counter-Top Sealing On-Site Consultations Available
How long has it been since you've had that favorite sofa, loveseat or chair cleaned? If you're like most folks, you & your family spend a great deal of time using your furniture's upholstery, but very little time cleaning it (if any).
Nothing is worse for a homeowner than the smell of dog or cat urine in their carpet & upholstery. It penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and flooring material as well.
My steam Green Carpet Cleaning La Crescenta
Is it your dream to maintain a clean and hygienic house with a clean carpet free of odors and allergens? If you are looking to achieve this in La Crescenta then you should look no further than My steam Green Carpet Cleaning La Crescenta company. We pride ourselves in being the best carpet cleaning company in La Crescenta. We offer high quality cleaning services that leave your carpet fresh and looking as good as new. Forget those flat and lifeless carpets that are highly soiled and emitting odors.
What sets us apart from the other carpet cleaning companies?
Our personnel – they are highly trained and courteous. They have all the relevant knowledge and skills required for what they are tasked to do. They are also regularly updated with knowledge to keep our services relevant as there are constant changes in the solutions and equipment used in carpet cleaning. They are versed with all the knowledge required and will leave you with tips and tricks on how to take care of your carpet and how to avoid spots and so much more.
Professional stain removal – we have invested in the best equipment and we have the best cleaning solutions for most of the stains that you could have on your carpet. This is from red wine, foods, pet urine, vomit and so much more. Most of the stains that can happen on your carpet we are able to clean and if we are not able to you we can use masks to reduce the appearance of the stain.
We are flexible – we fit into your schedule and show up when you are available. your busy schedule will never again be the reason for having a dirty and unhealthy carpet in the house.
Natural cleaning solutions – unlike other companies in La Crescent we do not use harsh on your carpet. We have our signature products which are natural products and they are easy on the carpet, safe to the users and safe to the environment.
We are a local company – it is always important and patriotic to support a local company. My steam Green Carpet Cleaning La Crescent is a locally owned and operated company which means that our services are tailored made for the needs of the people in La Crescent. It also increases our response time which is always just a matter of minutes for us to get to you.
We know what we are doing – the worst thing you would want is to engage a company that seems not to know what they are doing. They would end up messing up your carpet and using products that are harmful. We also have in depth knowledge on the different kinds of carpet fibers so we will never mess you up.
We use protectors on your carpet – protectors put a shield on your carpet that enables It to resist spills and dirt. Your carpet can therefore have a long lasting clean.
No hidden fees – the charges indicated on the estimate are final. We will never expose you to any extra charges that you were unaware.
Satisfaction guarantee – your satisfaction is what we live for. We never stop until the job has been done and is done right. We assure you of that. we can redo some portions and spots where you feel like the carpet did not clean as required.
We get rid of odor – pet urine and vomit among other things on the carpet can be a cause of odor in the house. We work with the best odor removal deodorizers and sanitizes that seep deep into the fibers and get rid of the odor from the cause.
Why do you need regular professional carpet cleaning?
To get rid of allergens – they can accumulate on the carpet if not deep cleaned often. Accumulation of allergens on the carpet can lead to health problems for the occupants of the house. Our cleaning equipment and solutions are able to get rid of allergens that are deep in the fibers of the carpet.
Your carpet lasts long – with our regular professional cleaning your carpet lasts long. This is because the fibers are well protected and the cleaning processes are easy on the carpet. The carpet does not wear out from scrubbing and vigorous rubbing that it would be subjected to.
Gives life to your carpet -if you want your carpet to look bouncy and fresh then you need professional carpet cleaning services. After our cleaning services the fibers of the carpet will stand upright and make the carpet bouncy and give life to it.
Gets rid of filth from pets – if you have pets in the house you know that more often than not they are going to make a mess on the carpet. Cleaning such a mess with soap and water will not help so much. It is important to have professionals like us take care of that cleaning so that we completely get rid of the stains and the odor that could be caused by filth from pets.
How to choose a good carpet cleaning service
If you need to choose a good carpet cleaning company here are some pointers to lead you in the right direction.
- Investigate several companies in the neighborhood. At La Crescent we have some competitors also whom you need to check out to decide which company is the most trustworthy.
- Check for the company with employees that are trained, certified, and knowledgeable.
- Check on a company with insurance and one that is fully licensed like My steam Green Carpet Cleaning La Crescent.
- Ask about the products that they use. Are they safe for humans and pets? Are they harsh to the fibers of the carpet? Ensure that the products being used have been tested and given a high rating by the relevant authorities.
- Ask about the equipment used during the cleaning process.
- Ask what methodologies the company uses in cleaning the carpets. Choose the company with methods that are safe and hygienic like My steam Green Carpet Cleaning La Crescent.
- Ask about the charges for the services you will receive. Ensure that the company will not subject you to any hidden charges.