- Pre-Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results. In addition, your technician will measure all areas to be cleaned and provide you with an accurate invoice prior to starting the cleaning process.
- Commercial Pre-vacuum – Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
- Furniture Moving – Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items. Beds, dressers, and heavier pieces are left in place under our regular pricing structure. One of our consultants can quote the exact cost any heavier pieces.
- Pre-spray – A preconditioning agent is applied to break down traffic area soil and general spots for more thorough cleaning.
- Pre-spot – Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
- Pre-grooming – A professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse – The carpet is then thoroughly cleaned with a powerful rotary extraction cleaning system with a tool that allows maximum soil removal without overwetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- Post Groom – Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
- Speed Dry – High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Post Cleaning Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
Why Choose Us
Carpet Like New
At Steam Green Carpet Cleaning, we promise to meet the highest standards in the industry by delivering a quality product at the best value. Our products will be expertly applied and our services will be delivered by trustworthy, friendly professionals. We develop customers for life because we deliver our services with personal respect for the customer, a disciplined work process and exceptional service. We stand behind our work and follow up on every job we complete.